Friday, May 3, 2013

Floral Patterns for Summer


J's Outfit: Skirt- NastyGal, Top- Bargain Find, Wedges- Target, Bag- FreePeople


Floral patterns remind me of summer and the hot sun so this top that I found at a random street store here in Vietnam perfectly matches the weather here! It's also made of a very sheer material so it keeps me cool. I kept the rest of my outfit simple, my skater skirt from NastyGal has been one of my go-to pieces here because it can easily be dressed up or down. It's been a while since I shopped so I was really happy to find some items for super cheap (bargaining of course), I also hunted down these awesome shades the other day and I'm in love with them!

I'm nearing my 3 months mark in Vietnam, there are things I hate here and things I love...I have a few months left here so I'm trying to savor every moment. If you've been following our Instagram (@buylovegivelove) then you'll know that C is coming to visit sometime before I head back home so I can't wait! I'm saving a few things that I've been wanting to do here for when she comes ;) 

Happy Friday- I hope everyone has a great weekend! 

Love, J


No comments:

Post a Comment