Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Coachella dreamin'

dress & vest: Forever21, booties: Steve Madden, Flower Crown: DIY (tutorial below)

This monday was my first day back to reality after the much anticipated Coachella and my mini vacation! I made this floral crown for myself and some girlfriends for Coachella and after being back, I couldn't fully let go of the Coachella-vibe and decided to wear it for this outfit. In addition to my floral crown, I've also been looking at youtube videos and photos from Coachella, can't believe it's all over and I'm already looking forward to next year!!

I used this tutorial as a reference to make the crowns, it took some time but it turned out better than I thought: FLORAL CROWN TUTORIAL
Grab your bffs, some wine, and make it a fun girls night in! Enjoy!

love, C

ps. I know J's last post was referred to "there's not place like home" but I just wanted her to know that "home is not the same without HER." It's been a couple months now and with some soon to be changes going on in my life recently, I really miss her!! Sometimes things just don't feel right without your bff to share it with, it's okay though-- we scheduled a phone date tonight and it's much needed!


No comments:

Post a Comment